Sunday 30 December 2012

How To Beginning Your Own Baby Food Business Component #1: Introduction

When I decided to turn my baby food delivery business system into a reality I imagined that someday I should reveal outlets all over the country. Or perhaps I should franchise the business. I thought that one day I should be the CEO of a baby food empire. Over time I came to realize that this business is not about empire building. And it should be sprint by individuals that hold a true passion for infant nutrition and trust that a child's try for food is formed from the very first bite.



It cannot be sprint by some hired gun shop manager. Or a franchisee who cares more about opening a string of webpages than changing the lives of babies and their families. Childhood obesity is an epidemic in our society. Helping babies shape well tastes and chewing habits is going to want commitment and training at an lone level. No corporation can facilitate change within the similar to method that a mother supported by her colleagues can.



I also figured out that I don't ever need to be the CEO of a large company. CEOs don't ever have time to change diapers and drive children to soccer practice. CEOs don't ever have time to obtain to have knowledge of their clients on a personal level. CEOs are too bogged below with board meetings, personnel issues, and operational chaos. The reason I started my baby food delivery business is due to the fact that I wanted to stretch myself intellectually every day just as I had during my 15 year career in high tech.



While at the similar to time being a conscious parent involved in every aspect of my children's liveslike the stay-at-home mommies regarding the past. I now hold an unique vision. I imagine hundreds of communities with baby food business dotted throughout the US. Some are small, some are large. I imagine that each one is owned and operated by a mompreneur mom + entrepreneur.



And each one is special and unique: with creative names, flavorful recipes, and varied business models. But each one is dedicated to helping babies make a well start. I ponder this kind of business can only be successful when the owner is a mother or father who is committed to infant nutrition, is involved within the daily procedure regarding the business, communicates directly with customers, and personally oversees the creation regarding the product. It has grow to simple to me that I should write a series of how to articles that can help other visionary moms embark on their journey to own their own baby food delivery business. So, I now share my sprouts baby Food Inc.



skills development with you. I don't ever guarantee that you can be successful. But you already have 99% of what is going to take to successes. your own commitment and determination. I can only release you a little plans that shall help you along your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment