Thursday 21 June 2012

Keeping My Baby Safe!

Keeping my baby safe means doing very many regarding the extra things we shall not be aware of. Listen to this! The Daily Buzz did a nice story on Americas Safest Cities this morning. They presented an eye-opening scenario of a parent getting below on the floor, from a babies view, to look what the baby sees. Obviously there were very many of sharp corners, cords, reveal electric sockets, even a dead spider in a corner. The announcer, and of course I can not do not forget his name, literally crawled on the floor on his hands and knees just like a crawling infant.



I truly did imagine myself on my own floor. I have grand-children, precious little babies of my own!No all of a sudden, due to the fact that of this news story, I amconcerned regarding the room from a childs view. Good job to The Daily Buzz Morning Display. I instantly popped up off the sofa to take a look around my own home. My building is simple but I noticed, not without spot.



I did notice a cup oftea on the floor, howcome I sat it on the floor I really do not understand. Subsequent to all, I do havea nice mid-room table next to myfavorite chair. I need to simple today, I thought. My building also has reveal sockets that aren't covered with baby safty plugs. My building does not have dead spiders within the corners though, thankfully!.



If you are a parent concerned with Keeping My Baby Safe then I suggest you get below and begin to crawl! You may be surprised what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment