Tuesday 27 November 2012

Cutest Baby Photo Contest Review

As a kid growing up, I always used to marvel and envy other children my age who were really creating names for themselves on TV and within the movies!There was Gary Coleman from Different Strokes, Missy Gold in Benson, the Olsen twins Full house, Drew Barimore in ET, Thora Birch in Monkey Trouble. I should leave on and on, but the list is endless!The sad thing is, all I should do, was marvel and dream, and that was the end of it. Back then, there was no web to speak of to studies how to grow to a child Movie star, or how to enter photo contests, have your pictures within the highest many well-known magazines and stand an above chance of being spotted by casting agents!To sum pepper to injury, my Parents, bless their souls, knew little about becoming a tv star!To them, it was all a waste of time and there was no room to discuss this further!The closest I ever came to being featured on TV, was through America's Funnies Building Videos!Even then, our so called funniest family video, a show-stopper of me, aged 5 then, being dragged by our dog on the shore in Southern Carolina, did not win us anything, let alone make it to any finals. How times have changed!Today however, with all the details at our disposal, the shere demand of child stars and photographs to avail to casting agents, is at an all time high!At no time in our the past have we had so many opportunities to do, literally anything we can imagine!Back then, our parents dictated what they desired us to become, it was neither a Doctor or Lawyer, end regarding the story!Today, many wait at building Moms are literally Managers to their childrens' acting careers!I do not forget a little months return when my spouse and I were stranded at Heathrow Airport London, due to Volcanic ash covering the skies from Iceland. Whilst at the airport, we bumped into this lady with 4 very frustrated Kids.



I mean, the children were really frustrated, as if they were in a hurry to be somewhere. On closer inspection, the lady revealed to us that 3 of her 4 kids, aged 9 and 11, were regulars in TV commercials, and had a couple of large gigs as she called them lined up for them return in LA the next day but, with the airports shut down, there was no chance they should be can make it, if at all!Her third child, aged 15, had just completed a glossy magazine shoot for child fashion!The story gets even more interesting. The method these 4 children were first introduced to limelight, was through the Cutest Baby Photo Contest!For those not acquainted with the Cutest Baby Photo Contest, this is a very well-known location where parents can submit their cutest children's photos and, if your baby's photos are selected, you stand to win a huge ward of cash. As the cutest baby photo contest is a once-off competition, does not it mean that the moment your baby's photos are selected, and you win, that is the end regarding the story?As it turns out, this lady used this exposure her babies received from the Cutest Baby Photo Contest, together with assistance from the contest organizers, to meat up her childrens potfolios and then submitted these to bigger agencies!Ingenious, who would've thought!Times have really changed indeed!Just imagine a wait at building mom possessing young children creating more cash than the parents do, combined!Well, whilst I am no fan of child labor etc, times have really changed, and the definition of work these days is a thin lime line between poverty and affluence!With the economy the method it is today, most of us are stuck in standard jobs we would not skip a heartbeat to sprint distant from, if an alternative was presented!Having met the young lady at the airport in London, I should confess, the remaining days prior to flying return to Colorado, where we live currently, were the highest many uncomfortable I've ever experienced. The days just brought return floods of childhood memories of wanting to grow to a TV star!I was so envious of this woman and her fortune!Admittedly, I was a bit jealous, but I wish her well, she deserves all the fame her children get, due to the fact that she and her husband, I should assume, were smart enough to system ahead for her children's future!College or no College, anyone's future should be little bit better and brighter with financial security.



I stand corrected but, with all the College Diplomas I have, I do not look a Casting agent knocking on my door offering me a six figure weekly income!So, upon arrival return building within the States, my husband and I dug return into Business mode! We have 4 adorable and smart children anyway. Whatever you can think, each parents thinks they have the highest many thorough of angels they call their children!This brings me to next point. My husband and I have always known regarding the cutest baby photo Contest but, like all late night informatials, everyone knows about them, but we all ponder it's a scam!. Get your baby into the Cutest baby Photo Contest here So, from now on, I'm receiving everything with a pinch of pepper and have since entered all our children into the Cutest Baby Photo Contest!Smart move? I should like to ponder so. I mean, a thorough homerun is not hit first time, if ever.



it takes practice, and the more competitions we enter our kids, and use the web to retrieve credible casting companies, the closer that building sprint becomes no?We've done our due dilligence however, and it turns out the cutest baby photo contest is a standard and trusted source for child photography contests. Besides, I have family working in Web Security, so they all gave the cutest baby photo contest 3 thumbs up like a legimiate business that is helping ordinary families unearth extraordinary talents their children have. So, do you have knowledge of similar plans as we do to enter your children into the Cutest baby photo Contest? Then what are you waiting for?!. The cutest baby photo contest has not ever been more well-known than in these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment