Wednesday 17 October 2012

Baby Fight

Baby Fight I had created a contact through an intermediary with a Mixacan by the name of Huevos Normalis. I had been hearing tell of an illegal gambling practice that centered around pit fighting that was receiving location near my very home. Subsequent to getting text messaged to my cell from the leave between, I drove to arranged meet spot behind a regional Highs convenience shop and waited nearly 1/2 an our within the dusk listening to an exceptionally bad Chicken Puppets CD I had located in a dumpster a week before, on my Trucks kickass stereo. At the near end of track nine, there came a rapping on my drivers side window. I sat up quickly straight and turned to look what had to be the very dirty MGD hat regarding the person himself.



I cranked below the stereo and wound below the window, Huevos, I said. Hop in, I said, creating space amidst the trash and different power tools that usually lived on the passengers seat. I was a bit nervous about walking within the dark with a dirty strange foreigner, even if it was a mere mile from my home, but I had decided many earlier to follow this story wherever it managed to go. I turned off the truck, grabbed the keys, and hopped out onto the greasy parking lot. Lead the way, sir, I told Huevos, and he stared at me for a moment.



He seemed a mild mannered man, but one that should burst into tears or laughter at any moment. His stare seemed to ooze, glue sniffer, but what the hell. He turned to walk through the dark alley behind Highs and I followed, readily. We winded our method through tiny, unkempt return yards, mini patches of trees, a well lit hospital parking lot, a pitch black public park, and finally into the brightly lit front yard of a mini home with a brick drive. There were no cars parked within the driveway and no garage.



The windows were dark. Huevos glanced over his shoulder at me, and then pushed onward around the side regarding the clean brick home and into the darkened return yard. With a careful one, two, 3 knock on the burgundy steel door, Huevos gained entrance to a dim, smoky, loud space that smelled an odd combine of cigars, whiskey, cologne, and shit. Huevos nodded at multiple people there were at fewest 25 men and women more men than women crammed into what turned out to be a large kitchen. He pulled out his wallet in front of a particularly well endowed woman with bad teeth and a pistol neatly tucked into the front of her pants, and motioned for me to do likewise.



We each handed the handsome woman $50. 00 and I followed my book to distant wall to watch the proceedings. In the center regarding the space sat what should only be called a play pen. It was pea lime with mesh sides and was decorated with bears and ducks. Another large breasted woman wearing a pink robe offered me a glass of some kind of whiskey, which I took with a nervous smile, and then she walked gingerly through the crowd to distant side regarding the room.



Nice ass, I spoke about to Huevos. NICE ASS, I yelled back. Subsequent to a little seconds of trying to figure out that exchange I noticed 3 women from opposite sides regarding the space creating their method to center. Each carried a very fussy and naked baby. The woman to my left, a large, huge haired black woman, carried her rather fat black child to edge regarding the play pen and then raised it toward the ceiling the baby, not the play pen.



1/2 the crowd cheered. The other woman, a skinny, lesbian haired, milky whitey reached her side regarding the play pen and raised her baby to ceiling. The other 1/2 regarding the crowd cheered. Prior to I should take sides not knowing what my $50. 00 had been for most naked babies were within the pen, screaming, crying, and pissing all over the place.



It seemed the black baby had an improved grasp of walking and so wobbled over the clean girl, who sat crooked, hands raised, and fell on top of her. As the 3 rolled around over and below each other, grasping at limbs and swatting at faces, the crowds cheers grew to fever pitch. Men and women alike held fists full of cash within the space and stood egging on the infants. Kick her ass, you black son of a bitch! Rip his dick off, you whore! It was something to behold. Subsequent to what seemed like multiple periods more of baby fight, the clean girl latched onto the black boys ear with her right paw and squeezed.



The crowd quieted for a moment, and suddenly erupted into cheers and boos like a drop of blood fell from the black boys ear lobe. The women promptly collected their children, kissing them and hurrying them return to whichever space they had return from. Money changed hands in every corner. The large breasted pistol mama handed each of us $100. I sat against the wall and waited for the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment